The amenities we offer are designed to make your stay in our center as comfortable and convenient as possible. Our goal is to provide a sense of security, fellowship and community.
- private and semi private rooms
- separate, dedicated area for short term and long term patients
- 24/7 RN coverage
- Medical Director who rounds weekly
- secured Alzheimer’s specialty unit
- outpatient rehabilitation
- on-site x-ray
- on-site podiatry and optometry services
- fine dining with select menus
- in room phones available
- free cable television
- large front porch with rockers for residents and families to enjoy
- pet visits
A great dining experience starts with great food. Savory entrées, fresh fruits, tempting desserts, and much more can be found on our menu. Our experienced food-service professionals take the time to get to know the food preferences for each patient and provide meals personalized to these preferences and any special dietary need.
We encourage patient participation in suggesting changes and additions to the menu. Have a favorite recipe? Share it with the Nutrition Services Manager to determine if it can be re-created for all patients to enjoy.
Patients are encouraged to dine in our dining room where they can meet friends and make new ones.
Our dining service is a team effort that involves all Nursing Center staff working together to provide a great dining experience for every patient.